VeryDOC EMF to SVG Converter (EMF2SVG) converts enhanced metafiles (EMF) and Windows metafiles (WMF) to PDF, WMF, EMF, PS (Postscript), EPS, SVG, SWF, SVG, HPGL, PCL etc. SVG formats while preserving the SVG and text information. EMF to SVG Converter is can also convert EMF and WMF files to raster image formats, such as BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, TGA, PCX, PNM, RAS, PBM, TIFF etc.
VeryDOC EMF to SVG Converter (EMF2SVG) can be used to batch convert from EMF and WMF files to other formats. The software can be run using the handy interface or in batch mode to convert large volumes of EMF and WMF files in real-time. EMF to SVG Converter is available via an easily integrated COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), enabling developers to access the converter via any programming or scripting languages, such as Visual Basic, C/C++, Delphi, ASP, PHP, C#, .NET, etc. Using the COM object (or DLL Library, or Command Line), file conversions can be done consecutively or simultaneously.
VeryDOC EMF to SVG Converter (EMF2SVG) Key Features:
1. EMF to SVG Converter is a standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader NOT required!
2. EMF to SVG Converter support English, French, German, Italian, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, etc. languages;
3. Converted graphics files can be easily and directly imported into target applications;
4. EMF to SVG Converter is useful for CAD architecture, business diagrams, GIS cartography maps, charts and graphs, scientific plots, SVG artwork etc. fields;
5. EMF to SVG Converter convert embed fonts to Polylines into the SVG graphics formats;
6. EMF to SVG Converter convert EMF and WMF files to various SVG graphics and raster image formats;
7. EMF to SVG Converter can be integrated into high-volume batch conversion into your server-based application or workflow;